Eastern Idaho Enterprise Loan Fund
APPLY ONLINE NOW
The objective of the Enterprise Loan Fund is two fold:APPLY ONLINE NOW
1. Provide small businesses with financing that cannot be found through other traditional lending activities
2. Attempt to replace those jobs lost from the downsizing of the INEEL laboratories
Eastern Idaho Counties Eligible for Micro Loans
• Bannock County
• Butte County
• Madison County
• Bingham County
• Custer County
• Bonneville County
• Jefferson County
- Eligible projects start at $5,000, and are usually no more than 85% of the total project costs.
- All ELF loans require as much collateral coverage as can be provided. However, a loan is not declined solely on whether or not collateral is available. Collateral may include inventory, receivables, machinery and equipment, furnishings and fixtures, real estate, assignments of contracts, and personal or company guarantees.
- The maximum terms are based on the life of the collateral, as specified in the RLF program guidelines mentioned before.
- Borrower injection must be a minimum of 15-20% of the total project. There is no requirement for a private third party lender in this program. However, based on the size of the project and available funds, it may be necessary.
- Eligible borrowers include healthy privately owned businesses. The business cannot be publicly traded, unless it is closely held, and the majority stockholders can personally guarantee the loan.
Eligible projects include working and seed capital projects; new machinery and equipment, furnishings and fixtures; new inventory; renovation and expansion activities; and some new construction or acquisition of real property.